ToHealth can provide your employees with all the medical assessments they need to meet the requirements of the Oil & Gas industry. These medicals are designed to ensure an individual’s fitness to work within this environment.
Dutch & Norwegian Requirements are now covered by the OGUK certificate – ToHealth will no longer be issuing Norwegian Certificates. The OGUK Offshore Medical is valid for two years and allows you to work in the UK sector or the North Sea.
Please note that from March 26th 2018, there is a requirement for a separate medical for anyone undergoing BOISET or FOET training. Please see here for more information
What tests are in an OGUK Medical?
By choosing ToHealth you can be assured of a fully compliant OGUK medical consisting of the below tests:
- Completion of Patient Health History Questionnaire
- Urinalysis – routine urine test with instant results
- BMI – measurement of height, weight and calculation of Body Mass Index
- Basic vision test which includes Colour Vision
- Pulse and Blood Pressure Measurement
- Lung Function Test (peak flow)
- Audiogram (hearing test)
- Consultation with an OGUK doctor
- We can also include a shoulder measurement as part of the assessment. This is a requirement for working in the North Sea.